Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Jay + Renae Collective...is official!

So today was the launch...and boy was it awesome! All that fretting and hand wringing was for naught. It was perfect as perfect can be...with the small exception of being completely late to set up by no less than an hour. Purely due to my constant flubbing of the little interview point that I had written up for myself!

But...the day was an absolutely gorgeous spring day with megawatts of sunshine. Quite honestly, the most beautiful day we've had all year. The perfect number of guests arrived. There was an overwhelming interest in the jewelry - in fact I felt a little unprepared!

Robert and Aston of Limestone Films were right there holding my hand AND capturing every fun moment on film. I honestly don't think this would have been nearly as incredible without their presence. So here's a huge shout out to Limestone Films - Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I also want to thank all of you for being so supportive throughout this entire adventure. Your encouraging words and assistance (in many forms) was a tremendous help in getting this dream off the ground. I am honored to have such an amazing group of supporters around me. A huge thank you to all of you (you know who you are)!

So what can you expect next? More of Jay + Renae of course! The Website (that's right, I meant to capitalize that) will be the next main focus. The Website is slated to launch on April 9th (if all goes according to plan). Then the interview with Natalie on the Inspiration Show! (That has me a little nervous but excited to share Jay + Renae with a broader audience). 

So keep tuned. You will be the first to know of any new exciting development!

Until next time...

xoxo





1 comment: